Ideal-Tracker is a free, invisible hit tracker designed for the small website. It is hosted on solid state drive cloud servers and runs on PHP 7 for high performance. The service provides detailed visitor information that tells you exactly how your site is being used. It answers such questions as the following:
- Who is visiting your site? (i.e. the IP address and the host name provided by the visitor's Internet service provider)
- Is the visitor using a PC, a tablet, or a smart phone?
- What percentage of your hits are coming from phones and how is this changing over time?
- What is the visitor's place of origin? (city, state, and country)
- How did the visitor find your site?
- What pages on your site are visitors reading - in what order and for what duration?
In addition, Ideal-Tracker contains many additional features:
- A password-protected login site for your visitor statistics (secured by TLS 1.2 encryption and verified by a security certificate from Let's Encrypt)
- The ability to track multiple pages of your website - not just the index page
- Daily tracking results for the last 45 days (a calendar is provided to link to prior days' results)
- Each daily report provides significant visitor information: IP address, remote host, user agent information, operating system and browser, country and language, whether the hit was generated by a phone or tablet
- Provides session tracking: i.e. it groups together all pages visited by a single IP address
- Activity graphs for day, month, and year showing both total hits and phone hits
- A listing of visitor IPs with a convenient seven-day history for each IP address
- Whois searches by IP address - The whois searches provide city of origin and detailed information on the visitor's Internet service provider
- Data on 404 error pages reached by visitors
- Code and instructions for use with content management systems such as WordPress
- An HTTPS version of the code for those with secure sites (allows you to keep your green padlock)
If you are interested, complete the Subscribe link at the top. If you have questions, please use the Contact button to the left.